Thursday 29 March 2012

The Outhouse Seduction!




I noticed him first at the bus stop. He took the same bus as I did to go to work during the week and we would usually joke and chat. He was just an all around nice guy. Each of us worked downtown and did the commute daily. It was not so strange that we worked in the same block so the probability was really high that some day we would meet at the food court when buying lunch. It was not too long before that day came around. I was eating by myself when he wandered over with his tray and asked if he could sit with me. So we sat together and had a pleasant lunch talking about innocuous things. I thought to my self what a great guy and not bad looking either. But as often is the case, looks can be deceiving.

He was recently divorced and was still adjusting to single life. He said that dating again was the toughest thing to get used to. I agreed as I was also divorced as well so I understood what he was taking about. He seemed very surprised to find out that I to was divorced, he said that my ex must have been a moron to let me go. I said how sweet of you to say that. “Well its true!” he said. “You're a great women and if I thought you would say yes I would ask you out”. So we ended up agreeing to go on a date together.

We had many mutual interests. This really helped to launch our relationship from passing fancy to very interested in a hurry.We took it slow which was fine by me because neither one of us wanted to rush into anything too soon. As we grew closer, it just seemed inevitable that the day would come when we wanted to take things to the next level. Both of us were pretty uptight about it. What if we did something wrong? What if we got into a bad relationship again? Even so, we both made a commitment to go to his cottage for a romantic interlude the next weekend.

The weekend finally rolled around. I must admit that I had been like a little kid all week impatient for it to come. He picked me up on time and we had an enjoyable, if uneventful, drive to his love nest. His idea of a cottage certainly did not match mine. It needed a ton of work. I had no idea what he was thinking to take me (or any woman for that matter) there. I am not a super particular person most of the time, but this was so far below my expectations that I was entirely speechless!  We had to sleep in a very small tent that I discovered had a very large snake inside. As I fled into the night screaming in fear, he ran behind me asking what he could do to make the situation more livable. I said that he should get a bigger tent, and that there was only one type of snake that I was not afraid of!

The next day, I quietly packed up and told him I do not think that we had a future together. I felt like a heel as he quietly drove me home, but I needed to look out for myself. I was concerned that his exaggeration of his cottage was just the tip of the iceberg. How could I trust him?

Later that evening, I talked to my best friend about how upset and let down I was. She proceeded to tell me some outrageous stories about crazy things that had happened to her over the years. I was laughing so hard by the end that I had tears coming out of my eyes. Thank God for that. At the end she let me know this site on the Internet that she had used to find some decent dating sites. It was how she had found her current boyfriend, and it was looking pretty serious. I thought, “What the heck. How can it hurt?” So I gave it a try.

Over the next few months, I interacted with many men that I met on a couple of the dating sites. I even went out with several of them, but there was just no spark. Then 'he' came along. He seemed to be everything I was looking for and more. We had interacted online for some time before he finally gave me his phone number. By this time I was starting to dispare that he did not like me or something. The first time I called him, his voice seemed very familiar to me. Something was nagging at me that I knew that voice, but I just could not figure out where from. I just put it down to coincidence, and that he just sounded a bit like someone I knew. We laughed and joked as we talked over the next few weeks. I had such an easy time talking to him. I was so happy I got that link. I still cannot imagine what a better gift could be. I was floating on air. I felt like a teenager again.|I was bouncing around like a teenager. Bubbling with enthusiasm and overjoyed. All my friends noticed and remarked on it!. During that time, I was so happy that all my friends kept commenting on it. What a joy he brought to my life!

About the only thing that was strange about our online relationship was that I had never seen his picture. He said that he was not photogenic and felt it would be best if I judged his looks by seeing him in person.

So finally the big day was almost here. We had finally decided to meet in person. I was feeling a bit uncertain because my conversations for the last couple of days with him were a bit strange to my way of thinking. He said that he was afraid I would  take one look at him and run the other way. Now I was a little confused. Maybe he looked like a Leprechaun! Although I vowed not to run away on him more than once, he still seemed to be concerned.

Instead of picking me up, he insisted on meeting me at his country place. So he gave me the directions to his place. On the way, I experienced Deja Vu a few times. It was almost as if I knew what was around some of the bends before I got there. As the feeling grew more intense, it finally dawned on my why this was so familiar. This was the same area where the guy with the snakes in his tent lived! I almost turned around right on the spot, but what could I do? I had given him my word. So I kept on going. I was in my third round of kicking myself when he flagged me down on the road. He had been waiting for me a short ways from his tent villa!

As I got out of the car, I walked to the trunk opened it and proceeded to look for my tire iron so I could clobber him. He ran up to me and pinned my arms before I could do anything rash. I told me to please relax so that I could see his real surprise. As he lead me to what I thought was going to be the old out house, I stopped dead in my tracks. I was stunned! I couldn't believe my eyes! There standing before me was the most beautiful cottage I had ever seen. He said that he had loved me from the moment he had met me, but realized after that disastrous night that he had to do something extraordinary to get me to consider him again.

He told me he decided to finish the cottage for me first, because I deserved something special and nice. He took out a loan and used all his savings. He did all that just for me! “WOW!” I was overwhelmed. I began to cry to think that someone could care about me so much.

That was four years ago, and we are still going strong. We got formally hitched a few months after that. The more time I spent with him, the more I realized just how special he was and how much more I loved him.

I know I met him before I found him again on a dating site but it was that link that gave me a second chance with him and total happiness. I thank my friend every day for what she did for me. She is truly a once in a lifetime pal.

So if your alone and want to find someone to share your life with, then the link below can show you the way.

Find Your Match

2 comments:

  1. re you planning to give up,there is still that honest person somewhere waiting for you to meet him or her

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dating on line in Greece has thousands of the Greek singles to choose with whom to come into contact.

    ReplyDelete