Thursday 19 July 2012

The Wolf in Silk Panties


How do I start this tale of woe?

I had been out of a two year relationship for a short time. My brother called and told me that he needed me to go out with his girlfriend's brother as a favor. I really did not want to get involved with anyone so soon. However, he assured me that he had met the guy and he was different from most of the guys I had dated over the years. He started to get so whiney that I gave in just to shut him up. He told me that he would call me and let me know where to meet this guy, he asked me to please be nice to him as he didn't want any flack from his girlfriend. I told him that I was always a lady, just that some guys did not deserve that I act much like a lady. As long as he behaved himself, so would I. He emailed my the guys pic in an email that night. I have to admit I was floored. What a hunk!  I caught myself drooling a bit. Later, a little voice in my head wondered why such a hunk was unattached.

I chatted with him on the phone and he told me he would met me at the Swiss Chalet that was about two blocks from me. I though it was pretty decent of him not to have me go out of my way. So far so good. As I walked in, he stood up and signaled me over to our table. It was nice that he had came early enough to arrange for that ahead of time. At least he was considerate. I knew it was him from the photo I had seen but he looked even better in person. He introduced himself and we sat down to chat a bit while we studied the menus. 

When the waiter came over to take our order, we both settled on roast chicken. After dinner he ordered us a couple of beers, we talked and laughed for what seemed like hours. Even considering the fact that it was a first date, I had one of the best times that I have ever had. I kept pinching myself. Here I was out with this amazing creation of God and on top of that we just seemed to have so much in common. At the end of the evening he offered to drive me home and on the way he told me he had a great time and that he would love to see me again. I agreed and we made arrangements for the next evening.

 We had been seeing a lot of each other for a few weeks when he asked me to go away with him to his cottage for the weekend I jumped at it. Everything had been going so good, I was totally ready to take this to another level. This would be a solid step in that direction. He picked me up early, and we stopped for a couple of egg McMuffins at McDonalds on the way. I could not get over the vistas as we traveled. A rolling landscape changed to mountains with green coniferous trees and deep blue lakes. After three hours, the trip ended at a picturesque cozy cabin on the shore of a small lake. It was small, only one bedroom. It had a single fireplace in the middle that was up to the task of heating the entire building.

 The night was heavenly. We made love for hours. His stamina was one of the best things about him, and he knew exactly what buttons to push to keep me at a high pitch. I have never had so many orgasms. I was exhausted when I finally fell asleep, and the morning came way to soon.

And then disaster struck! I knew there had to be something about this guy. He was just too perfect. As I came fully awake, I noticed he was not beside me. As I turned around there he was. He was standing there wearing my discarded unmentionables. And they were way too tight on him. I was grossed out! As I stared, he informed me that he liked to cross dress once in a while, and asked me if it turned me on. I informed him that it didn't and he had better give my stuff back.

He would not give them back, and after chasing him around, I finally managed to literally tackle him so I could get them off. This was way too weird for my tastes. Needless to say, we left shortly after that and the ride back was the longest three hours of my life.When I got in the door, the first thing I did was to through out the bra and panties that he had sullied and then I took a long hot shower in an effort to purge my soul of him.

Why does this sort of crap seem to follow me around like a dark cloud? I always seem to end up holding the dirty end of the stick.

I was depressed for quite a while, and then decided to take matters into my own hands to turn things around. Rather than rely on friends for dates, I joined an online dating site. I went out with a variety of guys before finding one that I gelled with. I am currently dating a really nice guy and it is quite serious. He may not be Brad Pitt, but he sure heats me up when I look at him. And the best thing is that he only wears guy clothes!

If your interested in finding a great guy like I did just follow the link below




No comments:

Post a Comment